We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening our Nierman Preschool on May 26 and have a plan to open up other operations in a phased approach based on State and local health agency guidance. This includes plans to start Camp Jaycee on June 22. This year camp will offer both on-site and virtual programming options. Our fitness and aquatics facility will re-open as soon as State and local guidance permits.
As mentioned above, we have carefully planned a phased approach to reopening our physical space at the Lawrence Family JCC, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS (LFJCC). Each of us will play an integral role in making the LFJCC a safe place for our community. As we prepare to reopen in stages in the coming weeks, we want to share the precautions we are taking to mitigate the transmission of the virus:
Here is a list of standards that we will follow until there is a vaccine for COVID-19:
- Required entry procedures including temperature checks & COVID-19 symptom scan
- Required facial coverings over mouth and nose for guests and members 13 years of age and older
- Procedures implementing six feet of distance between members and guests
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Appointment/Reservation systems for applicable departments
- Transparent communication and response to individuals/groups that may have contracted the virus
Virtual Early Childhood Education
(Nierman Preschool, Shalom Baby & PJ Library)
We know that this period of time feels different. But just because we can't be together doesn't mean that we can't be a community. We invite you to explore our virtual platform, to connect with us on Facebook and Instagram, and to stay engaged in the ways that we are able.
For further support please contact:
Guest Services:( 858) 457-3030
Fran Forman, ECE Director (858) 362.1171