JCC Teen Activities
Grades 9 - 12
Join the JCC teens as we head outside and enjoy all the fun that Southern California has to offer! These programs provide opportunities for teens to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle!
Meet other Jewish teens at these fun and safe social events. Dance the night away at our CLUB J or rock out with our first Battle of the Bands. Every social event sponsored by the Lawrence Family JCC Teen Department is sure to be a good time!
The premier nightclub for San Diego teens. With over 250 party-goers per dance,you can come dance the night away in our very own theater-turned-nightclub, including a professional DJ playing the hottest club music and an amazing atmosphere to party with all your friends.
Club J Code of Conduct:
• I am currently a high school student.
• I understand there is a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY regarding drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and weapons and that I am be breathalyzed when attending Club J.
• If I am suspected of using or possessing drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or weapons, my parents will be notified and I will be referred to the proper authorities.
• I understand that unacceptable behavior, including but not limited to: inappropriate language, dancing, touching, displays of affection, or clothing, as determined by JCC staff, will not be tolerated.
• I understand that there is no re-entry allowed to Club J without prior approval of JCC Staff.
REGISTRATION FORM >
Teen and Parent Seminar Series
The JCC Teen Department invites teens and parents to come learn and discuss important teen issues. Teens who participate in three out of the four seminars receive a "Certificate in Community Service Leadership" along with 20 hours in community service. Those returning participants from last year will receive a Platinum Service Leadership Award after the completion of tree seminars in addition to 20 community service hours.
To register for a teen program, fill out the Registration Form.
Karen Flexer Friedenberg
Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center
4126 Executive Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92037