(CLICK HERE FOR THE PACKET)
1. Applicants must observe submission deadlines:
A - Membership - Year Round
B - J*Team - Year Round
C - Camp Jaycee – April 17, 2013
D - Preschool – April 17, 2013
E - Maccabi Games & ArtsFest- Houston – February 1, 2013
F - Other – Please contact the Accounting Office
2. All applicants must submit the following documents:
A – Complete FACTS Grant and Aid Application including:
1. Current Years Income Tax Report Form 1040
2. Most Recent Pay Stubs
3. Copy of Program Registration
The FACTS Application must be submitted directly to FACTS either online or mailed. You must fax or mail your tax return and pay stubs directly to FACTS if applying online.
Please submit to the following fax number or mailing address:
FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
To apply online to FACTS: www.factstuitionaid.com
B – Supplemental Scholarship Packet which includes:
1. Financial Assistance Request Form
2. Membership Application
3. Copy of Program Registration
The Supplemental Scholarship Packet must be submitted to the JCC. Return completed Packets to Carolyn Savage(Executive Assistant-2nd floor-Administrative Offices)
C- The Original Preschool and/or Camp Application MUST be submitted to the Preschool and/or Camp Office
D – Minimum Deposit
$ 200 per child for Preschool
$ 100 per child for Camp
$ 300 per child Preschool/Camp Combination
$ 150 per child for Maccabi Games
For all other programs, please contact the Accounting Office for minimum deposit amounts
4. Both the FACTS Application and the Supplemental Scholarship Packet must be submitted complete in order to process your request. An incomplete form will be not be processed until further information is provided and space in the program will not be saved.
5. It is necessary to resubmit an updated request form, even if one has
been completed previously during the calendar year, if the request is
for a different program.
6. Applicants must complete each line on the Application and Request Forms using N/A (not applicable) where appropriate.
An incomplete form will be returned to the applicant for further information.
7. Current year tax return MUST accompany forms or they will be returned. If you are self-employed, the business tax return is required along with the 1040. If the Most Recent Tax Return has been submitted for aid in another area, it is not necessary to submit another copy. If filing an extension, a statement of estimated tax liability is required.
8. If you feel that there are other pertinent pieces of information that need to be explained, please write a letter to the scholarship committee detailing your circumstances.
THE LFJCC FINANCIAL AID COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE IT’S POLICY REGARDING FINANCIAL AID AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP, YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE CURRENT AND IN GOOD STANDING. IF IT IS NOT, THE COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP PACKET WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR AID.
** Applications received past the deadline will havelower priority and may possibly not receive scholarship funds.
CAMP & YOUTH PROGRAMS INFORMATION
Jessica Hodges (858) 362-1117
Sandy Siperstein Rafner (858) 362-1112
CAMP & YOUTH PROGRAMS REGISTRATION
Nicole Bennett (858) 362-1132