Membership at the JCC
Membership at the JCC provides a wide variety of outstanding social, cultural, recreational, and educational activities for people of all ages. Our programs and services celebrate family, foster health and well-being, embrace tradition, create friendships, and expand cultural horizons.
The JCC is a theatre, a preschool, a library, a fitness center, a community meeting place, and much more — our 97,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility provides a safe, positive, friendly and inviting environment for all who enter through our doors.
Mix and match cultural, recreational, and educational programs to enrich your life and the lives of your family. Be A Part Of It!
For additional membership information or to schedule a tour of the JCC, please contact the Membership Department, ext. 1115 or ext. 1116.
Be a Part Of It!
JOIN TODAY FOR THESE GREAT BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Welcome to the Lawrence Family Jewish Community – Jacobs Family Campus (JCC)! We hope that you will join our wonderful family. As part of our family and our community, we hope that you will take full advantage of the special benefits that we offer. Membership at our state-of-the-art facility includes:
- 4 Free Guest Passes per year ($40 value)
- Discounted fees to all JCC programs and classes (minimum 20% discount)
- Substantially reduced fees for Nierman Preschool and Camp Jaycee
- FREE bus transportation to Camp Jaycee
- Priority registration for programs and classes
- One FREE J*Company class per year (Applies to Family and Single Parent Memberships. J*Company workshops are not included. Please see J*Company Managing Director regarding J*Company jr. classes.)
- Your membership also provides access to the JCC Member Benefits Program in which local businesses offer a discount to JCC members with their valid JCC membership card. Please see the following pages for current participants.
- JCC members are eligible for 100% supplemental blood coverage through the San Diego Blood Bank.
- Total Access to Qualcomm Sports, Fitness & Aquatics Complex includes:
- Members Only Fitness Center featuring 15” personal cardio theater TV’s on most of the cardio equipment
- Award winning, Heated 50-Meter Olympic Pool
- NBA Regulation Basketball Gym
- Four Lighted Tennis Courts
- Lighted Softball Field
- Pilates & Yoga
- Indoor Cycling
- Personal Training
- FREE Fitness Center Orientation with a Personal Trainer
- Over 35 Fitness Classes a Week with over 20 FREE classes for members including: Indoor Cycling, Lo-Impact Aerobics, Cardio Sculpt, Tai Chi, Abs Blast, Hip Hop, Stretch for Flexibility, Bosu and Core Power.
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF OUR CENTER!