Membership at the JCC
Open to Everyone
Take advantage of our High Holiday Special:
For a LIMITED time
Save 15% OFF
Ends October 20, 2014
CONTACT THE MEMBERSHIP DEPARTMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Gillian Argoff-Treseder (858) 362-1115
Membership at the JCC provides a wide variety of outstanding social, cultural, recreational, and educational activities for people of all ages. Our programs and services celebrate family, foster health and well-being, embrace tradition, create friendships, and expand cultural horizons.
The JCC is a theatre, a preschool, a library, a fitness center, a community meeting place, and much more — our 97,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility provides a safe, positive, friendly and inviting environment for all who enter. Mix and match cultural, recreational, and educational programs to enrich your life and the lives of your loved ones.
For additional membership information or to schedule a tour of the JCC, please contact the Membership Department at 858.362.1115.
As part of our family and our community, we hope that you will take full advantage of the special benefits that we offer. Membership at our state-of-the-art facility includes:
• Access to the JCC Member Benefits Program, in which local businesses offer a discount to JCC members with valid JCC membership card. VIEW BENEFITS >
• Total Access to Qualcomm Sports, Fitness, & Aquatics Complex, which includes:
- Members only fitness center
- Award winning, heated 50-meter Olympic-size pool
- NBA regulation basketball gym
- Four lighted tennis courts
- Lighted softball field
- Pilates and yoga
- Indoor cycling
- Personal training
- FREE fitness center orientation with a personal trainer
- Over 35 fitness classes a week, including more than 20 FREE classes for members
• 4 Free Guest Passes per year ($60 value).
• Discounted fees to all JCC programs and classes (minimum 20% discount).
• Substantially reduced fees for Nierman Preschool and Camp Jaycee.
• FREE bus transportation to Camp Jaycee.
• Priority registration for programs and classes.
• One FREE J*Company class per year. (Applies to Family and Single Parent Memberships. J*Company workshops are not included.)
• JCC members are eligible for 100% supplemental blood coverage through the San Diego Blood Bank.
Refer A Friend
Get a free month added to your membership when you bring a friend to sign up for their own annual membership. We'll also waive the registration fee for your friend!
This offer only applies to current annual members who bring a non-member to join the JCC.