LFJCC INDOOR FITNESS CENTER
Monday-Thursday 6:00 am - 8:30 pm | Friday - Sunday 6:00am - 5:30pm
The following equipment is available at the Jacobs Fitness Center:
- Woodway Treadmills
- Precor Treadmills
- Life Fitness Arc Trainer
- Precor Ellipticals
- Expresso Bike
- Precor Recumbent Bikes
- Precor Upright Bikes
- Bench press
- Squat racks
- Cable machines
- Bosu balls
- Speed bag and heavy bag (must bring own gloves)
- Resist-a-balls, medicine balls, slam balls
Paramount equipment that includes:
- Leg curl
- Leg extension
- Leg press Adductor/Abductor
- Ab curl
- Lat Pulldown
- Pec fly/rear delt
- Chest press
- Shoulder press
Indoor Fitness Center Procedures & Policies
- The Indoor Fitness Center is available to current LFJCC members over the age of 13 (teen orientation is required for ages 13-14).
- Reservations via the MY J app are required.
- Due to limited capacity and respect for other members looking to work out, please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
- Proper workout attire is required: Athletic closed-toe shoes, no jeans, flip flops, sandals, or swimsuits.
- Towels are required for admission; Bring your own towels and exercise mats.
- Return all equipment to its proper place and re-rack weights after use.
- Allow others to work in when doing multiple sets on strength equipment.
- When others are waiting for cardiovascular equipment, please observe a 30-minute time limit.
- Wipe down the equipment with provided disinfectant wipes or cleaning solution prior to and after use.
- Personal training may only be provided by LFJCC staff.
- Please refrain from talking on your cell phone while on the fitness floor.