LFJCC MEMBERS PICK UP BASKETBALL
Monday -Friday 7:30 am - 9:00 am & 12:00 pm-1:30 pm
Court Sign Up
- First come, first play.
- Players shoot to determine teams, the first 5 baskets to be made are on the same team.
- Next 5 waiting to play, play the winners. If they do not have 5, players from losing teams shoot to fill open spots.
- Play to 11 points, two-point baskets count as 1, and shots behind the arc count as 2. No exceptions.
- The first team to 11 wins, no “win by 2 rule.”
- The winning team stays, with no max limit on the court.
- Call your own fouls.
Pick Up Basketball Rules
- Pick up basketball is available to current LFJCC members
- Reservations via the MY J app are required.
- Respect the equipment and facility
- No profanity
- No fighting
- No trash talking
- No food, or drink allowed in the gym, water bottles allowed with lids.
- The Gym Supervisor has the final say on court usage. Supervisor on Duty reserves the right to dismiss players who are not following gym and/or pickup game rules.
Basketball Leagues will return in the Fall. If you are interested in participating, please fill out this form.