Friedenberg Olympic Pool
Lap Swimming General Information & Rules
- Lap swimming is for LFJCC members-only ages 13 and up.
- Reservations can be made using the M J App. No walk-up swimmers or requests to forgo the reservation process permitted. You can change or cancel your reservation for up to 3 hrs. before your time without a penalty. If you don't cancel during this time, you will be charged a $15 no-show fee. Making a reservation but not showing up takes away opportunities from other swimmers.
- Limited to one swim time/day
- Hours and lane schedules subject to change without notice.
- Each swim session is 45 minutes
- Arrive in your swimsuit and ready to swim
- Lane selection will take place by sitting on a chair at the end of the lane. Swimmers will start at either end of each lane. Chairs will be positioned accordingly.
- No locker room or indoor showers available
- Masks are required at all times on the deck except when you are in the pool.
- Place your belongings on the chair at the end of your swim lane
- Short course lap swimming only
- Two swimmers per lane.
- Your reservation is for a lane, not a specific lane, and holds are not allowed.
- Bring your own towels, kickboards, fins, and buoys - Per the CDC guidelines, LFJCC is unable to provide
- Snorkel equipment is permitted with proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
- Lane accommodations possible for those who need entry/exit help
Monday - Sunday: 6:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Sign up for the Friedenberg Pool Frequent Swimmer Email list and receive emails regarding sudden pool closures, changes in schedules and programs, and other info.