Friedenberg Olympic Pool
Lap Swimming General Information & Rules
- Lap swimming is for LFJCC members-only ages 13 and up.
- Reservations can be made using the M J App. No walk-up swimmers or requests to forgo the reservation process permitted. You can change or cancel your reservation for up to 3 hrs. before your time without a penalty. If you don't cancel during this time, you will be charged a $15 no-show fee. Making a reservation but not showing up takes away opportunities from other swimmers.
- Limited to one swim time/day
- Hours and lane schedules subject to change without notice.
- Each swim session is 45 minutes
- Arrive in your swimsuit and ready to swim
- At designated swim time, proceed to the lane assignment zone. You will be assigned a swim lane by an LFJCC Aquatic staff.
- No locker room or indoor showers available
- Masks are required at all times on the deck except when you are in the pool.
- Place your belongings on the chair at the end of your swim lane
- Short course lap swimming only
- One swimmer per lane unless you are from the same household. If you are from the same household (2) swimmers are allowed in the same lane. If you are swimming with a household member, make sure to use the dropdown menu on the app to indicate that you are bringing a household member. All household lane swimmers must circle swim.
- Bring your own towels, kickboards, fins, and buoys - Per the CDC guidelines, LFJCC is unable to provide
- Snorkeling equipment prohibited
- Lane accommodations possible for those who need entry/exit help
Monday - Sunday: 6:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Sign up for the Friedenberg Pool Frequent Swimmer Email list and receive emails regarding sudden pool closures, changes in schedules and programs, and other info.