JCC Facility Access and Photo ID Cards
The JCC is committed to the safety and security of every member and visitor who walks through our doors. JCC ID (Membership ID or Visitor ID) cards are required to enter the building for all members and visitors ages 15 and over.
Lawrence Family JCC COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for JCC Users
All LFJCC Users are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless (i) the FDA has not approved the a vaccine for the LFJCC User's age group, or (ii) a reasonable accommodation exception request is submitted and approved for the LFJCC User. Any LFJCC User age 16 or older should be prepared to bring in proof of vaccination upon arrival at the facility.
For more information visit lfjcc.org/safety.
If any of the following apply to you, you must register for a Visitor ID card to gain access to our facilities:
- I am not a member but regularly participate in JCC activities
- I am part of a group that is renting facility space at the JCC
- I am not a member but I require access to the JCC for a class or event, meeting, visit to Botanic Burgers.
- I am authorized to accompany, pick up or check out a child or senior to/from any program held at the JCC
- I had a Visitor ID or Member ID card prior to COVID but have not reactivated it since March 2020.
To register for a Visitor ID complete this registration here.
To apply for membership complete the online application form.
After submitting the Membership application or Visitor ID form, bring a valid ID to pick up your card at the Guest Services desk at the JCC. Be sure to come picture-ready!
Please note, there is no cost to register for Visitor ID cards. A $10 fee will apply to replace lost or stolen Membership or Visitor ID cards.
Carry your JCC Membership ID or Visitor ID card at all times in the facility. Your card will grant you access to areas of the building to which you have authorization. Sharing of access cards is strictly prohibited.
Please contact Guest Services (858) 457-3030 | email@example.com with any questions.