Nierman Preschool Registration
2023-2024 Preschool Dates*:
First Date of School: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Last Day of School: Thursday, June 6, 2024
Schedule Options: (Two Choices)
1. (Half-Day) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (No extended care offered for half-day students)
2. (Full-Day) 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
*Holiday camps offered for an additional fee.
**Must be an LFJCC member to enroll in the Camp/Preschool Combo option.
Click for preschool pricing
To register for 2023/2024:
- Complete and submit the online application with a $10 processing fee per child.
- Your credit card will be charged automatically once your child's space has been guaranteed and you will receive an email confirmation (see pricing for fees).
- If space is not immediately available, you will be notified and put on an interest list without any further charges. Please note the Tuition and Cancellation Policy on the pricing sheet.
- Payment Plans are available
NEW FAMILIES: Important - If you are new and do not yet have an account established, please do so first by clicking here:
- Once your account has been created, you are ready to register for preschool!
CURRENT/RETURNING PRESCHOOL FAMILIES:
- Enter your email and password and click “LOG IN” to complete registration.
- If you forgot your password, click “FORGOT PASSWORD?” and then input your email.
PLEASE NOTE: You must use the same email you registered with last year to identify your account. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW LOGIN IF YOU CANNOT FIND YOUR ACCOUNT OR ARE HAVING LOGIN OR REGISTRATION ISSUES. IF THIS HAPPENS, PLEASE CONTACT GUEST SERVICES AT (858)362-1130 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Our Philosophy It is our philosophy that nobody should miss out on participating at The Center due to financial hardship. That is why we offer financial assistance to those who need it (Membership is required for assistance eligibility). We also understand that asking for assistance may be a difficult thing to do, so we pride ourselves on ensuring the applicant’s privacy and confidentiality. Please know that your application will not be shared with anyone other than the individuals directly related to the financial assistance process. Click here for more information.
The Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS is open and our community is here for you. We encourage you to take time for yourself and keep your mind and body in motion. We invite you to learn about the Qualcomm Sports, Fitness & Aquatics Complex. Fitness is not just physical. Join a community that cares.
Membership Benefits: lfjcc.org/membership
Membership Application: lfjcc.org/join
For further support please contact:
Guest Services for Technical, online registration support
(858) 362-1130 or (858) 457-3030
To schedule a tour of the preschool, please call (858) 362-1134