MEMBERS ONLY OUTDOOR GYM
Monday - Sunday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm | Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM |Saturday - Sunday 10:00 AM- 5:30 PM
The following equipment is available at the Albert A. Hutler Tennis Center (our covered outdoor tennis courts):
- Treadmills (2)
- Recumbent bike (1)
- Upright bike (1)
- Rowing machine (1)
- NuStep (1)
- PowerMill (1)
- Smith machine (1)
- Bench press and plates
- Battling ropes
- LES MILLS bars and plates
- Resist-a-balls, medicine balls, slam balls
- Jump ropes and more
Outdoor Procedures & Policies
- The outdoor gym is available to current LFJCC members over the age of 13 (teen orientation is required for ages 13-14).
- Reservations via the MY J app are required.
- Due to limited capacity and respect for other members looking to work out, please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
- Proper workout attire is required: Athletic closed-toe shoes, no jeans, flip flops, sandals, or swimsuits.
- Towels are required for admission; Bring your own towels and exercise mats.
- Return all equipment to its proper place and re-rack weights after use.
- Allow others to work in when doing multiple sets on strength equipment.
- When others are waiting for cardiovascular equipment, please observe a 30-minute time limit.
- Wipe down the equipment with provided disinfectant wipes or cleaning solution prior to and after use.
- Personal training may only be provided by LFJCC staff.
- Please refrain from talking on your cell phone while on the fitness floor.