The JCC's One-Of-A-Kind Jewish Summer Camp Experience for Grown Ups | May 13,15 & 17
Welcome to Camp Cool Age located right in the heart of La Jolla at the Lawrence Family JCC, JACOBS FAMILY CAMPUS (JCC). Taking advantage of the JCC's robust facilities, our camp offers a refreshing escape where you can embrace the spirit of adventure and camaraderie in a setting tailored to your needs and interests. At Camp Coolage, we believe that age is just a number, and our mission is to provide a haven for campers of all backgrounds to savor life's treasures, create lasting memories, and celebrate Jewish heritage.
Our camp program is carefully crafted to offer a blend of cultural enrichment, physical activities, and social engagement. From morning yoga sessions, art, dance, and music, to workshops on hosting and entertaining, to lively discussions on Jewish traditions and history, we cater to a wide range of interests. Whether you're a seasoned camper or new to the experience, our outstanding staff is dedicated to ensuring that your time at Camp Cool Age is filled with joy, relaxation, and meaningful connections. As you relish the delicious kosher-style catered lunches, wind down with daily happy hours, and partake in festive Shabbat celebrations, you'll quickly discover that our camp is not just a destination; it's a warm and welcoming community within the heart of the JCC.
Join us at Camp Cool Age, where we unplug from the daily hustle and reconnect with the joys of play, tradition, and friendships that can last a lifetime—all within the welcoming embrace of the JCC. Explore our website to learn more about our upcoming sessions, activities, and how you can become part of our vibrant Camp Cool Age family. We look forward to creating a memorable and fulfilling summer experience for you at the JCC!
- Camp Cool Age is a daytime camp and meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday
from 9:30 am -3:30 pm
- Like the JCC, Camp Cool Age welcomes people from all backgrounds and
- There is an optional Happy Hour on Monday and Wednesday from 3:30 pm -5:00 pm. Monday happy hour includes a Sommelier for wine tasting, and Wednesday includes hosted trivia
- Each camp day there will be exciting and eclectic electives to choose from for people of all abilities. Electives include pickleball, memoir writing, cooking, arts and crafts, carpentry and more
- Financial support is available to all who apply
- Each day of camp we will serve delicious catered lunch as part of your camp experience. We also provide snacks, iced tea and lemonade
$400; $360 for JCC members | $760 for couples; &680 for JCC member couples